When can I purchase a New or Pre-Owned Zurich Vehicle Service Contract?
Zurich Vehicle Service Contracts are available to residents in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.For Vehicles Within the Original Factory Warranty
Vehicles within the manufacturer's original basic warranty (often referred to as the 'bumper-to-bumper warranty) qualify for a New Vehicle Plan.For Vehicles Outside of the Original Factory Warranty
Used Vehicle Plans are designed for vehicles outside the manufacturer's original basic warranty. A Used Vehicle Inspection must be completed and authorized prior to the purchase of a Used Vehicle Plan. Please see the Document Library for information regarding inspection guidelines.Ineligible Vehicles
- Odometer does not reflect the actual mileage.
- Company owned and driven by more than one person on a regular basis.
- Classified as one ton or larger or have a GVWR in excess of 14,000 lbs.
- Considered limited production or rare exotic models.
- Modified to plow snow, whether the plow blade is attached to the vehicle or not.
- Modified for off-road usage or high performance equipment including, but not limited to engine, transmission, drive axle, exhaust systems, suspension, lift kits, oversized/undersized tires.
- Used for business use, commercial towing or hauling, livery or delivery.
- Used for hauling or towing in excess of the manufacturer's limitations and specifications.
- Used for pushing or pulling a trailer or other vehicle with a GVW in excess of 2,000 lbs., unless vehicle is equipped with a manufacturer's trailer towing package.
- Used for rental, racing or other competition, as a taxi, police car, security vehicle or emergency vehicle.
- Incomplete, flatbed, Hi-cube or cutaway vehicles.
- Branded title vehicles such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer rollback, etc.
- Grey market vehicles.